Yellow Squash Turkey Salad
“With a wonderful mix of flavours, colours and textures, this impressive salad can be made in minutes for lunch with a friend or for a light dinner with your sweetie. It’s my favourite fast recipe!” —Mildred Sherrer, Fort Worth, Texas
Taste of Home
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced deli smoked turkey cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 small yellow summer squash halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 small pear chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup red wine vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
2 cups: 490 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 1170mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (48g sugars, 7g fibre), 22g protein.