Sheet-Pan Chicken Curry Dinner
“This sheet-pan chicken curry is a quick way to get a meal on the table without fuss. Everyone loves it, and it’s healthy to boot! Serve it with a side of jasmine rice.” —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 lb sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp curry powder divided
- 1-1/4 tsp salt divided
- 1 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning divided
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs skin removed, about 2-1/4 pounds
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with heavy duty foil. Place sweet potatoes, cauliflower, onion and garlic on prepared pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon curry powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper; toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken over vegetables. In a small bowl, mix paprika and remaining 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper; sprinkle over chicken. Roast until vegetables are almost tender, 30-35 minutes. Drizzle with broth; bake until thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175° and vegetables are tender, 7-10 minutes longer.
1 serving: 409 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 686mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 6g fibre), 28g protein.
Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 3 starch, 1 fat.