Cranberry BBQ Turkey Sandwiches
Keep the meat warm in a slow cooker at your next potluck, and you’ll impress guests with these toasty sandwiches.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 6 cup turkey breast cooked and shredded
- 12 sandwich buns split
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Stir in turkey; simmer 4-5 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Spoon 1/2 cup onto each bun.