Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Hors d’oeuvres | Hors d’oeuvres Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Hors d’oeuvres | Hors d’oeuvres
Special diet :
12 large mushrooms
2 French shallots, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
60 ml (4 tbsp) olive oil
60 g (2 oz) prosciutto, chopped finely
30 ml (2 tbsp) Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Remove the mushroom stems and chop finely. Reserve mushroom caps.
- In a skillet, fry the shallots and garlic in 30 ml / 2 tbsp of olive oil over high heat for about 1 minute. Add the chopped mushroom stems and cook another
- 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add the prosciutto, cheese, parsley and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture and place in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining oil, cover lightly with aluminum foil
- and bake 20 minutes.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2415