Pennette «del gattopardo»
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
110 g (1 cup) slivered almonds
125 ml (1/2 cup) extra-virgin olive oil
2 garlic gloves, crushed
15 ml (1 tbsp) fennel seed
4 anchovy fillets, chopped
350 g (1 lb) pennette pasta
30 ml (2 tbsp) Italian parsley, chopped
45 ml (3 tbsp) fresh mint, chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp) Parmesan cheese, grated
45 ml (3 tbsp) Provolone cheese, diced finely
- Chop almonds finely and toast in a non-stick pan over very low heat.
- In a small pan, heat the olive oil and add garlic, fennel seed and anchovy paste. Brown gently over low heat.
- In a pot, cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Remove garlic from the oil mixture, and toss the oil with the hot pasta.
- Add the almonds, parsley, mint and two cheeses. Toss and serve immediately.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2330