“For a fruity alternative to the usual barbecue sauce for ribs, try this slightly spicy recipe at your next picnic. The peaches add just the right touch of sweetness and a lovely colour to this special sauce.” —Sharon Taylor, Columbia, South Carolina
Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 3 to 4 pounds pork baby back ribs cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 can peach halves 15-1/4 ounces, drained
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds toasted
- 1 garlic clove peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Place ribs over drip pan. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 60 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Baste ribs.
- Grill until meat is tender and juices run clear, 15-20 minutes longer, basting occasionally with remaining sauce.
1 each: 568 calories, 40g fat (13g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 930mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fibre), 28g protein.