“Family and friends will love this moist cake’s refreshing citrus taste and its pretty presentation.” —Ann Robinson, Bloomington, Indiana
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|12slices||15minutes||35minutes + cooling|
|35minutes + cooling|
- Orange-Lemon Cake
- 1 pkg lemon cake mix regular size
- 1 pkg orange gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 4 tsp orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, gelatin, water, oil and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and enough orange juice to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle over cake.
Check out more cake baking tips we learned from grandma.
1 slice: 370 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fibre), 4g protein.