Nutty Cheese Tortellini
“I like to plant Italian flat-leaf parsley in a long terra-cotta planter so I always have some on hand. It adds bright, fresh flavour to this pasta dish.” —Barbara Penatzer, Vestal, New York
Taste of Home
- 1 package refrigerated cheese tortellini 9 ounces
- 1/2 cup butter cubed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts toasted
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- coarsely ground pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and keep warm. In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in the tortellini, parsley and walnuts; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
1 cup: 650 calories, 48g fat (25g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 677mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fibre), 17g protein.