Lynn Crawford’s Lobster Deviled Eggs
Celebrity chef and Egg Farmers of Canada ambassador Lynn Crawford knows how versatile an ingredient the egg is. In this recipe, the traditional deviled egg is paired with lobster to create scrumptious hors d’oeuvres.
Photo: Egg Farmers of Canada
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup lobster chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chives finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- to taste hot sauce
- to taste salt
- to taste ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, lobster meat, mayonnaise, mustard, chives, and lemon juice; stir until smooth. Season to taste with hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture, arrange on a platter and garnish with reserved lobster pieces. Serve immediately.
Nutrients per half egg:
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g