The Bloody Mary cocktail has countless variations. In this recipe, we turn the classic drink on its head.
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 4 drops hot red pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 celery stick
- to taste kosher salt
- to taste ground black pepper
- Into a microwave-safe cup, pour vodka, tomato juice, red-pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Microwave on medium-high 30 seconds. Or gently heat mixture on the stove in a small saucepan, then pour into a glass with a handle.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with a celery or cucumber stick.