Feta Salmon Salad
“My son David always ordered the satisfying salmon sandwich at a local pub. In trying to replicate it, he came up with this salmon salad. It’s the only recipe he’s ever made and our entire family thinks it’s great.” —Susan Griffiths, Mount Pleasnt, South Carolina
Photo: Taste of Home
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 salmon fillets 6 ounces each
- 1 package spring mix salad greens 5 ounces
- 1 large cucumber chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients; sprinkle over salmon.
- Place salmon on oiled grill rack, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss salad greens with cucumber, tomato and cheese; divide among four plates. Top with salmon; drizzle with vinaigrette.