Favourite Grilled Pork Chops
“This recipe is my favourite out of all my grilled pork chop recipes. I start preparing this entree the night before I plan to grill it.” —Erica Svejda, Janesville, Wisconsin
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|4servings||5minutes + marinating||20minutes|
|4servings||5minutes + marinating|
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops 8 ounces each and 1 inch thick
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add pork chops; turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
1 pork chop: 328 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 358mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fibre), 44g protein.