Easy Grilled Corn with Chipotle-Lime Butter
Grilling corn in the husks is so easy. There’s no need to remove the silk and tie the husk closed before grilling. Just soak, grill and add your favourite flavoured butter. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|8servings||5minutes + soaking||25minutes|
|8servings||5minutes + soaking|
- 8 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1-1/2 tsp grated lime zest
- 1 tsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground chipotle pepper
- coarse sea salt optional
- In a large stockpot, cover corn with cold water. Soak 30 minutes; drain. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat until tender, turning occasionally, 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Carefully peel back husks; discard silk. Spread butter mixture over corn.
Nutrition Facts 1 ear of corn with 2 tablespoons butter: 225 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fibre), 5g protein.