Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Squares
“I combined a couple of recipes to create these crunchy, chocolaty peanut butter marshmallow bars that burst with flavour. The bars could also pass for fudge!” —Dawn Lowenstein, Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|5dozen||15minutes + chilling||5minutes|
|5dozen||15minutes + chilling|
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounces
- 1 package peanut butter and milk chocolate chips 11 ounces
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup broken miniature pretzels
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- Place first 5 ingredients in a large heavy saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until smooth and blended, about 5 minutes (mixture will be very thick). Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. pan.
- Refrigerate, covered, until firm, about 4 hours. Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Test Kitchen Tips
- For easier cutting, line your pan with greased foil, letting the ends extend up the sides. This makes it simple to pull the candy out and cut even pieces without scratching your pan.
- For more of a rocky road visual, sprinkle the top with chopped peanuts.
1 square: 85 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fibre), 1g protein.