Cheeseburger Crescent Ring
“This is an easy entrée that can be put together quickly after a long day at work. I guarantee that adults will enjoy it as much as kids do. —Stephanie Hurd, Oxford, Alabama
Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 slices American cheese quartered
- 3/4 cup dill pickle slices blotted dry
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls 8 ounces each
- Thousand Island salad dressing optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in ketchup and mustard. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon beef mixture across wide end of triangles. Top with cheese and pickles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible). Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. If desired, serve with Thousand Island dressing.
2 pieces: 333 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 899mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fibre), 14g protein.