“Low-carb cauliflower Buffalo bites cook up fast in the air fryer, making them an easy snack or side dish. I serve them with a flavourful dip made with cottage cheese that’s packed with protein compared to most dips. My teenagers happily eat their veggies with this recipe.” —Julie Peterson, Crofton, Maryland
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 small head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 3 tbsp Buffalo wing sauce
- 1-1/2 cups 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Celery sticks optional
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower and oil; toss to coat. In batches, arrange cauliflower in a single layer in air-fryer basket. Cook until florets are tender and edges are browned, 10-15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- In a large bowl, combine buffalo sauce and melted butter. Add cauliflower; toss to coat. Transfer to a serving platter. In a small bowl, combine dip ingredients. Serve with cauliflower and, if desired, celery sticks.
1 serving: 203 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 1470mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fibre), 8g protein.