Bucatini with Brussels Sprouts
Number of servings : 4 Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special
Number of servings : 4
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
450 g (1 lb) bucatini
500 ml (2 cups / 200 g) grey shallots, sliced thinly
45 ml (3 tbsp) butter
750 ml (3 cups / 275 g) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
500 ml (2 cups / 195 g) Asiago cheese, grated
500 ml (2 cups) 35% cream
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
30 ml (3 tbsp) flat parsley, chopped
- In a large pot, cook the pasta al dente, following package directions. Drain without rinsing and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a skillet, brown the shallots lightly in the butter.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, sauté a few minutes and add to the pasta.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the cheese in the cream, stirring until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta, toss well and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2513