Banana Split Fluff
“This pretty pink mixture, rich with yummy fruit and nuts, is sure to disappear in a hurry. It’s a sweet and speedy treat that can be served as a dessert or salad.” —Anne Powers, Munford, Alabama
Taste of Home
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping 12 oz., thawed
- 1 can cherry pie filling 21 oz.
- 3 medium firm bananas cut into chunks
- 1 can crushed pineapple 8 oz., drained
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and whipped topping until well blended. Fold in pie filling, bananas, pineapple and nuts.
3/4 cup: 374 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 2g fibre), 5g protein.