Balsamic Chicken With Roasted Tomatoes
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
4 boneless chicken breasts, with skin on
1/2 cup (125 ml) balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup (90 ml)
Extra-virgin olive oil
16 cherry tomatoes
Freshly ground black pepper
1.Use a sharp knife to score the chicken skin, making diagonal cuts to form a diamond pattern and making sure that you don’t cut into the flesh.
2. Mix the balsamic vinegar and 1⁄4cup (60 ml) of oil in a medium bowl.
3. Coat the chicken with the balsamic vinegar mixture. Cover with plastic wrap (cling film) and refrigerate for 1 hour. 4. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C/gas 4).
5. Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with the remaining oil.
6. Season with black pepper.
7. Roast for 10–15 minutes, until the tomatoes begin to soften.
8. Remove from the oven and set aside.
9. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat.
10. Grill the chicken for 5 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
11. Let rest in a warm place for 5 minutes.
12. Slice the chicken and serve hot with the roasted tomatoes.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:4275