Baked Caesar Chicken
“Easy, fast to fix and delicious, this meal maker is a winner!” —Kirsten Norgaard, Astoria, Oregon
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6 ounces each
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese divided
- Place chicken in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, avocado and 2 tablespoons cheese; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
1 chicken breast half : 320 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 530mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fibre), 38g protein.
Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.