Almond Cheesecake with Raspberries
Incorporate fresh berries into your dessert to keep the meal vibrant and light on your palette.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 4 eggs divided
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Stir cake mix, butter and 1 egg until blended. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla and almond extract with mixer until blended. Add remaining eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each addition until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes, or until the centre is almost set. Run knife around the crime of pan to loosen cake. Cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake for 4 hours.
- Top cheesecake with raspberries and nuts just before serving. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.