Air-Fryer Garlic-Butter Steak
“This quick and easy air-fryer steak recipe is restaurant quality. It’s about to become a staple at your house!” —Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia
Photo: Taste of Home
- 1 beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak 3/4 pound
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Place steak on tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, parsley, garlic and soy sauce. Serve with steak.
4 ounces cooked beef with 2 teaspoons garlic butter: 353 calories, 24g fat (11g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fibre), 33g protein.