Air-Fryer Chicken Tenders
“I added all of the components of a loaded baked potato—cheddar, potato, bacon, sour cream and chives—to my air-fryer chicken tenders recipe. Every kid will love this quick and easy dish!” —Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup potato sticks crushed
- 1/2 cup crushed cheese crackers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 2 tsp minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- Additional sour cream and chives
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. In a shallow bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. In another shallow bowl, whisk butter and sour cream. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In batches, arrange chicken in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until coating is golden brown and chicken is no longer pink, 7-8 minutes on each side. Serve with additional sour cream and chives.
1 serving: 256 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fibre), 29g protein.