2-Cheese Mac & Cheese Mug
“This recipe works great and saves time and you don’t have a lot of dirty dishes,” says Nicole Pomije, Creator of The Cookie Cups. Bonus: It’s much healthier than boxed mac and cheese.
Jim Wieland / RD.com
- 1/2 cup of small elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated American Cheese
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated sharp white cheddar
- Add the pasta, water, and salt to your mug.
- Microwave for three minutes. Stir. Microwave another three minutes.
- Add milk and stir.
- Add the cheese and mix until blended.