The Reader’s Digest Totally Random Trivia Quiz
Are you a master of pop culture, historical and geographical trivia? If so, you might have what it takes to ace the Reader’s Digest Totally Random Trivia Quiz!
1 / 30
1. Which country’s 1900 constitution left room for adding New Zealand as a member state someday?
3 / 30
2. Earlier this year, who became the youngest person to receive four Oscar nominations for acting?
7 / 30
4. In what 1980s hit does the singer buy bread from a man in Brussels who was six-foot-four and full of muscles?
9 / 30
5. What is the only major European river to waltz its way from west to east?
11 / 30
6. Dr. Kenneth Leigh Evans purportedly used a 300-year-old Jamaican recipe to create what coffee liqueur?
13 / 30
7. What’s the name of both the Libyan capital and Lebanon’s second-largest city?
19 / 30
10. Of the six wives of England’s King Henry VIII, how many were named Catherine?
21 / 30
11. In which country do the similarly named Dnieper and Dniester rivers reach the Black Sea?
25 / 30
13. Measuring just a few millimetres, paedocypris progenetica may be the world’s tiniest fish species. In which country could you spot one, if you have good eyesight?
Originally Published: September 16, 2016